Picture this… Mumbles at sunset! Hundreds of runners with their flashing lights, running a 5k or 10k and taking in the fantastic views of mumbles at night. All whilst raising funds for charities!
The last Light up Mumbles was held on April 19th, 2017, and it was an amazing evening! Our next Light Up Mumbles takes place on October the 5th.
The run is held at Mumbles Pier, SA3 4EN.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? – Runners should be 16 or over if running alone, however, we welcome young runners to be escorted at all times by their parents.
- What can I bring to the event? – We have a bag drop so feel free to bring along your belongings, however, items are left at their own risk and there may be a small charge. YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A TORCH as this is an evening event.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions? – Use eventbrite to ask a question or alternatively contact us on 02920 100 066, email firstname.lastname@example.org; or use our social media links.
- What’s the refund policy? – There are no refunds for this event. See our event website for details.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? – We recommend having a copy or an E-copy of your ticket.
- Can I update my registration information? – Yes just get in touch.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? – Your event ticket can be transferred to another race of the same value. This race is covered under our Season pass. http://www.lightupevents.org/2017/11/02/season-pass-2018/
- Is this a timed event? – No, no timings are recording during the event. However there will be a clock at the finish for you to make a note of your time.
Is it okay if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends? – Please notify us of any changes at least one week prior to the run